Principles of Sacred Consciousness
These are the Principles of Sacred Consciousness,
offered to mankind in its search for wholeness, and for a
return to the deeper truth of its divine identity.
- In searching for wholeness, to acknowledge our
powerlessness in creating meaning and purpose in our lives
without a deep knowing of God's love.
- In pursuit of truth, to come to know ourselves as sharing
the same essence as God.
- In seeking love, to call upon the highest light to help us
center within our hearts – the place of remembrance of God's
truth and love.
- In pursuing self-knowledge, to thoroughly examine our
embodied life experience through the illumination and
guidance of the divine presence within.
- As we leave the state of isolation, to place our life
experience in divine perspective with the help of God and
sacred companions on the journey Home.
- With God's help, to uphold our part of the Covenant by
sanctifying our human lives.
- To allow the process of purification to heal all wounds,
to bind up what is broken, and to penetrate all limitation.
- Within the embrace of God's love, to understand the cycle
of karmic healing and to move toward completion of this
- Through the embodiment of love and truth, to heal the past
and to bring closure to the karmic cycle.
- To consecrate our lives by bringing sacred consciousness
to each experience; to live and speak truth on a daily
- Through prayer and meditation, to seek guidance for
spiritual growth, and to participate in the unfoldment for
ourselves and for the earth.
- As we spiritually awaken, to manifest divine light and
love and to carry this message to other embodied beings.